martes, 12 de noviembre de 2013

How green are you?

Today the people can learn about environmentally friendly practices in differents places, but the better occasion to learn this, it obviously is when you are a kid and your parents show how to be friendly with our environmentally. This is so important, because since we are kids we can have a culture about differents practices to care and keep the nature. So, in various groups, the people can learn about this, for example in the boy scouts or environmental groups.

Now I think that I have incorporated recycling habits, for example I try to separate the litter into  plastic, paper or organic. Other environmentally friendly practices that I have incorporated is ride the  bike or walk to go anywhere, obviously if it possible, I think that it is a nice and healthy practice to do, because you help the environmental and yourself.

Since I was thirteen years old I have been a scout, and one of the most important things that I have learned is care for nature the way eco-organizations do, so in the scouts I have learned more things about how I can help to care and “save” my environment, and we do different things too, like clean our community or recycling the waste.

I have always thought, that this country has a deficit of culture about the relevance of care and respect for our environment, and this would the next work to do, then I think if we are together work with will be easier in this cause. In my case, I try to turn on less the netbook, ride my bike, walk and recycling, so I more friendly with the environment,  and all this reduces my carbon footprint. 

2 comentarios:

  1. I'd like to use the bike too, i think is a really good way to move and to take care the environment

    ResponderBorrar
  2. It's nice what scout do about taking care of environment :)

    ResponderBorrar