martes, 3 de diciembre de 2013

Food

Hi, I think that I really enjoy eating so the food is my pleasure. Everytime I try to taste new kinds of foods, my country is rich in gastronomy and here I have tasted a lot of foods. One of my favorite Chileans foods is “pastel de choclo” the mix of this plate it is delicious, and all the plates that have corn is perfect for me. I have never liked bean, or their similar, I don’t like the texture and taste of them, in fact I don't eat “porotos con rienda” since two years.
So, others of my favorite foods it is the junk food, I know that this it is so bad to the health and body, and if I eat a lot of this food probably I would be fat, but is so delicious to. If I have to choose my last meal, I would choose french fries with beef, this way I could die with the full stomach and happy.
Also the Chilean and junk foods, I like food from other countries, like Chinese barbecued , Peruvian rice, or Mexican tacos but my favorite one is the Arabian food, they prepare a delicious plates, and they use an exquisite mix of condiments, my preferred  is the “shawarma”, this is like a taco but filler with meat, tomato, garlic sauce, parsley and secret ingredient that give a special taste.  
Like already I said, I enjoy to eat so I always try to try new food and drink, of my country of another. 

  

5 comentarios:

  1. omg! your post makes me feel hungry!!!! now i'm going to the mall to eat all the fast food i find!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I would like to be more open to eat new kind of food like you (:

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I would like to eat shawarma. looks delicious!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. "pastel de choclo" is a delicious summer food :)

    ResponderBorrar
  5. PASTEL DE CHOCLO!!!!!!!!! :)
    My grandmother always makes this food.

    Regards!

    ResponderBorrar