martes, 10 de diciembre de 2013

Good bye 2013

We are in the last month in 2013, and is inevitable to do a balance about how was this year. In general I preferred stay with the positive things of this year, like the new people that I have known, the great moments that I have shared with my friends and family, my relationship, the new experiences that I have lived and the new knowledge that now I have. 

In a year many things happen, moments that you always will remember and something that you will wish forget. Good things like, a lot of laugh with your friends, weekends in the beach or the snow, long nights talking about the “life” with your partners, and a lot of good days where you remember some details or some word that they did of this year, a special one. Obviously, bad and sad things happened too, but I believe that the important is learn about them, I mean… sometimes we can see the good things of bad moments, and save them as experience.

I think that I didn't do special things this year, but 2013 not was boring, I think that sometimes we do the same things but you can feel it different, maybe this year I have do the same things but always with the people that I love this moment always will be special and I try to enjoy every experience with they.

Finally, I want to say that I hope that the next year would be good, because will be my last year like student so I hope that everything goes well for me.  

4 comentarios:

  1. I appreciate that you prefer the positive things about your life...and, the next year, will be my last year like a student too! :(

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I hope you have an amazing 2014, I hope you'll be really really happy :)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hahaha, i know, i know Michelle that meeting me was the best thing you could ever imagine for this year. Hope that your next year will be awesome :)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. you deserve a excellent year!! Go for it! <3

    ResponderBorrar